Would you like to know the answers to the following…
- How big is the market for services provided by occupational psychologists?
- Where is commercial demand growing and where is it falling?
- What do decision-makers in industry see as the 'hot topics'?
- How well have occupational psychologists penetrated the market, for example in selection, team development, coaching, change management or workplace design?
- What criteria are decision-makers using to decide whose services to buy?
As occupational psychologists, it is increasingly important for us to understand what is happening in the markets we serve. We need to ensure we can develop new, profitable lines of business and stay in tune with emerging areas for research or 'hot topics' in industry.
In response to this the Division has conducted a survey to help answer these questions.
What Works at Work